Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bountiful Baskets

I know, I am a little slow about these great ideas, but I wasn't going to let another year pass by without trying "Bountiful Baskets".  I had heard a lot of ladies talk about the produce and how easy it is, so right before Josh's dentist appointment, I signed up.
Little did I know what would occur at the dentist office and for the remainder of the week.  It wasn't until my phone alarm went off to remind me to pick up my basket that I even remembered I had ordered it.
It's a good thing I picked it up...look at the awesomeness of it all!

I paid a little extra for an additional Italian basket that included fresh herbs...YAH!
It was a good thing we had Charlie's concert so I could give him so items that we wouldn't use or cook up this week.

No comments: