Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

I had to put this in, before updating on the happenings of the family. It seems with each holiday a trial comes our way and maybe it's Heavenly Fathers way of asking us, "What are you going to do about it?" This Easter season, I almost prepared...all with the exception of matching ties and sewing my skirt..And then we were thrown a curve ball that put our lives back into perspective.  Worldly things aren't important, spiritual things are.
We were reminded once again how important each family member is and what they contribute to our family to make it awesome!
I have the most wonderful children, even if they aren't considered "children" any more.  They are wonderful and make me laugh, cry...you name it.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.  When one is missing or away, my heart aches, but I know we will always be a family where ever they are.
I have a wonderful husband whose patience is over flowing. No matter the ups and downs that are thrown at him at work, he is 100% committed to his family when he comes home.  We are reminded daily of the miracle our Savior made for us.  
I guess this Easter season we were once again reminded of the tender mercies we are given because of the sacrifice our Savior made.

No comments: