Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Wonderful Evening


Okay, so I haven't read this book (but it's next in line to be read...a definite must read!)
The movie...AMAZING!
I went with a wonderful friend, who I've adopted as one of my sisters (she lives closer).
It was AWESOME!
Did I shed some tears, yes...but that's just me.  We had a wonderful conversation afterwards...probably to long, (we didn't our husbands with us..heehee!)...it was just what I needed before the next couple of weeks hit.
I just need to hurry and read the book I'm 3/4 of the way through, so I can start on this one!
A must see/read by all!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Good to know! I have been wanting to see it since I first saw it advertised but I always like to hear some feedback from people I know first. Let me know how the book is too! :)

thegirlhassparke said...

I really want to see this! I have just ordered the book and hope to finish before I see the movie. I love your header photo, very cool.