Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Your Birthday!!!



Today is OUR DAD's Birthday!
Can I just say he is AmAzInG!!!!
He loves the outdoors...that includes camping on Father's and Sons with the boys!
He use to repel and teach repelling...I know, awesome!
Doug is a great builder...just look at the sets he has created in the last 18 years of teaching...(most of our pics got wiped, when the hard drive blew...but they were amazing!)
He is patient and keeps me in toe when it comes to thinking negatively!
Yes, he even can count on 1 hand how many times a swear word has crossed those lips.
Can you? (no comment!)


Yes, he also loves animals! Somehow his love for snakes have become more evident since our move to Utah.
Is it a Utah thing?
He knows how to fix things that need fixing or restore things that I might think need to be thrown.
Thrifty, yes but with style!


Did I say how much I love him?!
He makes me smile, he entertains our family and helps us smile.
He has helped the boys love for music and theatre grow (with the help from mom here and there)
I'm hoping today with his special dinner is a wonderful one for him.
We love you DAD!
Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

LaNae said...

Happy Happy Birthday Doug! I have to add that he is also a great brother-in-law and uncle!

Dena said...

Hope Doug had a great birthday! Give him an extra hug from us...especially Brad....he loves those!!

We love you all
Dena and family

Chelsey Oliver: said...

I LOVE UNCLE DOUG!! Happy Birthday!

Love and miss you guys
XOXO