Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter - 85% success!

While out shopping with Charlie for his birthday, I knew I still needed to get ties for Easter (tradition people!) I didn't know if I would find a dress or a shirt.  So I went to one of my favorite stores and found a couple of amazing shirts to go with my skirts (it needs to be universal these days).
Charlie helped pick a couple and narrow it down.  Once we found it, we went to the tie shop.
Now as you can tell by the result, it was pink.  My husband is such a good sport about wearing pink. I have to admit we did get a few positive, questionable comments about why they were in bow ties or even pink bow ties.  But seriously, they looked sweet!!!!
 Our first try at getting the boys together, Josh wasn't wanting to join in the fun.
 Trying to get Josh to stand still and not be mad...
 That's all you get folks!  Josh is done..but he's in the tie and actually went to church.  YIPPPEEE!
 My "James Bond" men!  LOVE THEM!!!!
It was a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

LaNae said...

What a bunch of sharp-looking men (or boys or young adults...whichever you prefer)!

Charlie Roberts said...

so hot right now! :P

Meghan said...

I love the hot pink ties! And you make me secretly a little JEALOUS. I'd take matching ties any day over matching dresses ($$$). Be grateful for your boys!

Sharla Jordan said...

Love the ties and shirt! So stylin'!