Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tradition


 It's a tradition when my mom visits to hit Applebee's for lunch at least once. We usually get our oriental chicken salad, but this time I wanted to try the new fried green tomato sandwich to see if my Texas memories would come back :)
It was a bit greasy for me, and maybe I would think about getting it again.  Of course I have to order either a DC with lemon or an ice water with lemon and then add 2 packages of sugar to make it lemonade.  bahahah!
 My dear sweet mother has been in Utah more this year then ever before in support of our family.  It doesn't matter if it's just sitting in the hospital with me or coming to these awesome events to support the boys in their various talents.  She was even able to attend one of Bryants lacrosse games.  What a woman!

No comments: