Monday, November 21, 2011

HaPpY bIrThDay GRAMPY!


Today is my Dad's Birthday!!!
Let me tell ya why we love Grampy sooo much!
He loves the outdoors...camping, fishin, cookin in the DO.  That's right, He's a master chef inside and out!  This is where I learned how to cook outdoors.  He has the sweetest collection of Dutch Ovens a person could ever want!  (hint, hint!)  hahah!
Grampy is a cowboy and always will be.  He wears boots, the pants...and even has that country type of talkin.
Some people have referred to him as the John Wayne type...but with the sweetest marshmallow heart.  He works hard and always has worked hard.  He loves working in the temple and gives the most beautiful advice when you know you need it. 
Did I tell you he is a master at Mormon bridge?  This I believe along with Rook is his favorite game to play, oh yes and Crazy 8's.  He loves playing card games with anyone that wants to play.  Usually he wins, but every know and then someone lucky can beat Grampy...Yes, I have :)
So today, we are hoping Grampy will have a wonderful day.  
~We love you Grampy~
Happy Birthday!

No comments: