Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Last Middle Schooler!!!! YIPEEE!

After being in middle school for 4 years (6th grade is in Middle School in CO, then 9th grade is also in...Bry did the same thing...stupid!)
Jacob is FINALLY going to High School!  
Woo HOOO!
We celebrated by getting him some pretty sweet clothes for EFY and other stuff..
Then today he is with other 9th graders at Lagoon...rough life, I know..
But he pulled off a 4.0 even in his AP classes...seriously...he was stressin.
I really don't have emotions about this...I'm actually counting down the days when I'm done with HS drama.
3 years!!!!
 6th grade!

 Graduated Middle Schooler!

OHHH, P.S.  He was given the Kwanas (sp) award for being such a great kid!
He was the only non tanned person up there...hahaha!

1 comment:

Dena said...

Jacob, you are AMAZING! And I must say...you are growing into a wonderfully handsome young man!
LOVE ya!!