Thursday, March 10, 2011

Silly Boy

This is a Black converse shoe...right?
This is a blue one...

Why do you ask am I telling you this.
Well, after a long night with Josh (UGH!) I get a text from Bryant saying that I needed to bring him his other shoe?
What?
I knew today was their first Lacrosse game and he was all spiffy up in his new Jersey and all, so I thought maybe he forgot his WJ converse shoes.
I asked him what the heck he was talking about and he replied that he had mistakenly taken 1 black and 1 dark blue shoe. 
BAHAHAHA!
and please, please bring him the other black shoe.  Evidently the WJ converse don't match the jersey.
It's important to match especially your shoes...what have I done to my boys?
So while Josh was sleeping (I think he has his days and nights mixed up) I ran to the HS to give Bryant his shoe.  Thankfully he has an understanding teacher that gave him a pass to come and get it.
Silly Bry!


2 comments:

Charlie Roberts said...

You should have let him suffer! :) Seriously..he should have just rocked it. I know he could have. Dang you are way to nice. Now. I do remember you doing similar things for me so no need for the lecture... :) love ya :)

Becky said...

It's so good that boys have moms!