Friday, September 25, 2015

Another Birthday Far From Home


Another birthday without Josh.
I think it was a little more difficult this year.  I didn't have weddings or a missionary to keep my mind busy. Instead of missing just one child, I was missing three.
My work was so thoughtful and bought me a cute little flower plant to cheer me up.  We had friends drop off happy meal toys to put at Josh's grave.  Doug and I went to McD's for dinner then had a picnic at the grave.  When we were almost done I put a french fry on the grave and an ant come into the picture.  Think of "A Bug's Life" movie and that's what unfolded. We laughed, and though of Josh laughing as well.  When we arrived at home, Charlie and Emily called and said they were going to the grave to drop a toy off.  We then met up at a wonderful place for dessert.  
I do miss him terribly.
Happy 25th Birthday my sweet Josh-man

No comments: