Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I kinda feel bad that I didn't participate in the "saying something I'm thankful for each day this month," so I decided to sum it up.
My life is full of gratitude for all the things I have been blessed with.  I know some days I complain more then others, but in all reality, I have a wonderful life.
I'm grateful for a wonderful husband, who tries his best to provide for our family.  He is such a help with Josh and anything really that I ask of him.  And I do ask a lot sometimes.
I have 4 wonder men/boys/one last teenage that I am so grateful for.  They keep our family entertained and laughing. But when it comes down to helping out, they are first to volunteer.
I'm grateful that Charlie has met a beautiful young lady that makes him smile and warms his heart (no this isn't an announcement….)
I'm grateful for parents and in-laws who have come to our rescue more then once.
I have wonderful extended family and "adopted" family members that I couldn't live without.
Not to mention having the gospel in my life has also filled my heart with gratitude.
The list goes on and on…
So give yourself a hug those that read this, because your apart of my life as well.  Thank you.
Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: