Sunday, April 21, 2013

HaPpY bIrThDaY Charlie


(P.S. I had to borrow these pictures from his FB..I don't have to many of him since he is soo busy)

Today is the day our family started..a little earlier then expected, but what a joy Charlie aka Charles aka Chuck Larry Bob came into our lives.
He is the best older brother anyone could have and is such a strength for all those around him.  
Here are Ten Reasons Why we love Charlie:
1. He is our oldest, we put a lot of pressure on him, but I think he turned out okay! :)
2. Charlie is full of life, there is just so much joy that fills our home when he is around
3. Talented...of course..just look at the posts on this blog...yes he sings to!
4. He is a great strength for his brothers when it comes to preparing for a mission
5.  Charlie can cook...I know...amazing!
6.  He works hard.  
7. Charlie helps us find the positive when our spirits are down
8. He loves to travel (I don't know if I should love this about him)
9. Charlie has a love for the gospel of Jesus Christ
10. He is filled with love for those around him

I don't know what we would have done if the Lord hadn't chosen Charlie to be first.  He is such a big help when his brothers need advice or ideas.  I love the phone calls I get to have with him while he is either driving to his lessons or walking to his car.  He knows how to cheer me up when I am feeling down.
I hope Charlie knows how much we love him and wish him the very bestest birthday ever.
Happy Birthday...Charlie

1 comment:

Crissie said...

What a nice post! Happy b-day Charlie!!