Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love

I have the most amazing family. It would be a rather big long blog if I wrote about everyone in my life that means the world to me. So I'll just stick with my men folk.
I love my husband with all of my heart.  It doesn't matter what type of day he has or the long hours he puts in at his 2 jobs, he still helps me at home. He doesn't complain when I wake him to help out with Josh, Doug always makes sure I'm okay before he goes back to bed. He never forgets to kiss me before leaving in the morning and then he even checks on me during the day.  He's a keeper!
I love my sons.  All of them bring a unique love to my heart. Even though our numbers are getting fewer by the year, my sons make a point of either calling, texting or just spending time with their mother. I love them with all of my heart...each one of them.
I hope today others can feel how much their are loved by those around them, if not, I can share my love.
Happy Valentines Day.