Friday, January 18, 2013

Good Thing it was Temple Day

I was so relieved to know We were going to the temple yesterday.  Yes, we have to go at different times due to Josh's health and emergencies that arise more then not..
3 hours before it was my turn to go (I went first), Doug was told by one of his employees that his time for teaching next year will be cut from .5 (half time) to .3 (what the !@## is that). Which then results in losing our health insurance plan with this particular district.  WONDERFUL! This is the same district we have been trying for full time with. 
It's not that we haven't tried, put in lots and lots of cover letters/resumes/cv's! WE have!
Doug made some calls, there are once again hopeful jobs in the future, there always is...we just can't seem to get any of them.
Knowing this, I left for the temple. It was wonderful.
I haven't a clue what's in store for our family and our employment situation, but I know Heavenly Father knows our needs. 
When I walked out from the temple, I had a new attitude...
We are coming out swinging!! So Watch OUT!

No comments: