Sunday, June 10, 2012

25 Years


On May 30th Doug and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary!
We didn't celebrated it like most people, in fact it was a very busy week and we had some pretty good bumps, but it didn't really matter.
We got some take out and watched some TV together...That's just how we roll.
I can honestly say, I didn't imagine this is what was in store when I met Doug, but I wouldn't change anything. Maybe, I should have stood my ground a little more or maybe did more activities like I see some of the Mom's do these days with their young children.  But, our family just went with the punches...so to speak and we still love and cherish each moment with each other...so it really doesn't matter how we celebrated our anniversary (our 20th we sent our eldest to the MTC) what matters is the love we still have and the closeness we have with each other and with all of our children.


No comments: