Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I think it's the WEEK!

Some people might think I was a little harsh on this particular teacher, but I think everyone has their moments of weakness and needs a little tantrum...
Well, it's mine turn...and don't worry, Dad had one two, and I think Charlie had a little one...maybe?!
So here is mine to Wahhhaaa about:
Yesterday (Tuesday), I drop off Josh at school and when I get home let's just say I wasn't feeling good.  WONDERFUL! Then as I was doing the dishes (a favorite motherly job of mine) I cut my middle finger (where other cuts have happened) on the blade from our new blender.  I knew this would happen, it was just a matter of time.  Then I get a call from Josh's school saying that he has sprung a leak...
Marvelous!  and it was only 10!
So I go to the school and Josh was great, his teacher was patient and great and we got it all fixed within 10 minutes.  My problem was what to do for the remainder amount of time before it was the actual time to pick Josh up from school.  Should I waste gas and go home, but by the time I get home, I would only have a few minutes and then need to pick him up again.  Nope, I didn't do that.  I roamed Walmart for about 45 minutes...it's clean! and then I bought myself a nice hot chocolate and talked on the phone in the schools parking lot.  
I picked Josh up and he looked at the cup of hot chocolate and I asked him if he wanted any, but he declined and said he wanted Mom's pop!  That's my boy!
Okay, so that was just the morning of my day...
Here is Doug's...he had one of his students brake one of his black lights that was to be used for the musical performance today and tomorrow.  There is no time to fix it but he'll definitely make the student pay for the damage.  Then he found some of his lead actresses hiding or lying down on the floor in between the chairs to get out of work.  This doesn't sit well with him, especially since he's been putting extra hours along with other parents to make sure the set is ready.  He was very mad to say the least.
Yup, Cry me a river!

No comments: