Saturday, December 17, 2011

Family Fast

We are again putting Josh's health in our Heavenly Father's hands.  If you have been following along his blog you know all the details.  We are asking family, friends, whoever would like to, join us in a family Fast on Sunday that if it be in our Heavenly Father's will, Josh will be well enough to come home for Christmas.  Some of our friends might not know what a fast is, so I'll fill you in.  It's where you go without the first two meals of the day and use your faith to help your thoughts be clear and in tune with what Heavenly Father has planned for the individual you are fasting for.  
Boy, it's been a while since I've explained it, hope I got it right. 
Anyways...hopefully we get the gentle giant home soon.

1 comment:

Erik Lovell said...

I'll be joining in! I hope he starts doing better soon!