Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Things that Make you Laugh


So lately as I've posted before, Josh has really been into scrap booking some of the VHS/DVD covers.  Well, I was very tired of it!  So while he was at school, I rearranged all of them.  I put them in different orders, different sides of where they are located...just plan chaos.  I told Dad what I had done and we both had a good laugh.  He wanted me to video Josh to see how long it would take him to realize what I had done. 
BAHAHAH!
Needless to say, only 30 seconds!  Right after this video he went to the other side, looked for a while and then decided he was going to lay on the smaller couch right by the DVD's.  Personally I think he did that to start memorizing where they were all located.  He is a "gifted" child, you know! 

No comments: