Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day

 This was the first year, Grampy (my Dad) shared Father's Day with us.  We always feel left out when seeing pictures of extended family on different holidays...so this was definitely a treat.  He even cooked stacked chicken enchiladas.  YUM!  Grampy also found a new friend...Jack!
Dad was able to call Grampa and wish him a Happy Father's Day since we couldn't do it in person.
   
 The boys singing "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home."  I wish I could have had the video going.  Josh was a spectator.
 Dad getting a watch...hahah!  This is a funny.  I gave him a watch before, I think for his birthday.  But for some reason we can't seem to get the silly alarm to shut off.  So it beeps every hour.  Yes, I've looked on line at the manual and I've done everything.  The watch has a mind of it's own.  So, hopefully this one will be a little nicer.
Dad getting iTune cards.  He has been asking for some Beetles to listen to.  No one here is complaining!
He also received a Best Buy card from Charlie and some nuts...we love nuts! or we are Nuts...
Either way, it was a wonderful Father's Day.

No comments: