Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day...(I posted this 2 days ago and it vanished!)

 Mother's Day was wonderful!
Even though it was raining...it was peaceful and full of love from my family.
It all started off when I was given the opportunity to attend the temple in Vernal for a Young Lady and her family.  I had been her YW's leader and was invited to attend their sealing as well as their endowment session.  I have to admit, driving by myself wasn't something I was looking forward to.  But the day was beautiful and I was able to accomplish great things.
 I returned home to the "men-folk" cleaning the house.  AWESOME!
Doug had taken this pictures (before the rain) of our flowers blooming around the yard.  He knows how much I love flowers...really doesn't matter what type they are, I just love their beauty.
I was given roses by my eldest...I think he felt a little guilty not being home on Mother's Day.  But...I knew he loved me.
The rest of the boys treated me like a queen and gave me extra lovin.
I think the reason I love flowers so much is the happiness and beauty they provide, almost like Mothers.  Or at least my mom, even though we weren't able to be there to celebrate her being a mother, I hope she knows how much I love and admire her.  To all the Mothers, whether you have children or not...I hope you had a wonderful day and were treated as wonderful as I was.

No comments: