Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day


Sorry, this is a little late.  We did have a little Valentine celebration.  Not to fancy like some people in the Meadow that are much more creative then I...but I thought it was yummy.
So...
Besides those delicious cupcakes we all ate
Goodies that were sent from Grammy and Grampy (thanks!)
Doug surprised me with 2 roses and 7 chocolate strawberries.  Bryant and I shared one, then I asked him to put the rest in the refrigerator so they didn't go bad. By accident he placed them in the freezer (GRRR!)
For dinner we had homemade waffles...not eggo's...but real waffles.
The boys doctored them up with P.B., homemade strawberry jam, nutella, syrup and of course whipping cream.
No, they didn't put all of them on the waffle, but at least 3 toppings.  
Then I had set out little chocolates on their beds.
Yup, very low keyed...but that's just how we roll!

No comments: